What I want to be

It's been a long time, I know. I went on hiatus not because I want to, but every time I wanted to write, I end up being stuck and not being able to write anything at all. Perhaps the expectation of the post is just too high and I can't simply write and post anything at all already. Everything needs to be properly revised and reviewed before being published. Now that it's early in the morning, and LoL server is down AGAIN! I guess I can write something.

Ever since I'm young, I've been wanting to be someone special to the people around me. I do not hope to be someone who stirs up the crowd with joy and laughter, nor someone who becomes the middle of attention in anything but to be someone who can inspire others. Yes, to be an inspiration to others. Thus, in every single thing I do, I try to do it in a way people never thought of doing. I try to be different, sometimes even philosophical.

Which comes to one big question.

How does other people view me at the end of the day?

Honestly, I do not know. Reality and dreams looks so alike yet they are different by miles. Even if you felt you are living in heaven now, does not mean that you really are. Also, sometimes when you think people are treating you badly, their motives may be as pure as you have never imagined. So how am I supposed to know? The heart is not something I can see and understand in definite terms.

I am someone who tries to treat everyone honestly. I say things according to what I think, and most of the time, I tend to neglect what others may feel about it but what I say is always what's inside my heart. The question is, how many people can actually accept what you say? How true is my view on life for them? How much does my words ever affect them?

Doing good is a good act, but sometimes, it may turn out into something other people despise. Something you would despise. I am trying to be someone honorable and respectable. But to fulfill so many different people's perception of life. How can I do so?

Just my 2 cents --
Posted on 6:27 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: