Exams: Of Failures and Success

Exams are coming in like, 4 days?! Yet I'm still not prepared to face the examination this time. Sighs, comparing with the last trimester, this trimester is proven to be much tougher (Perhaps it's me getting lazier). I guess I really need to rush things up else I won't be able to maintain a 3.9 CGPA this trimester anymore, or perhaps, to make it constant at a 4.0? Hahaha, to be frank, it's been a long time since I nerd so much already but the satisfaction counts at the end. I really don't know what would be happening in 4 days. We shall see how it goes. Hmmm, interesting.

Unfortunately, my coursework marks ain't gonna be good this time. Screwed up my webpage design mid term test, screwed up press conference and screwed up business report. Darned.

Just a short post to remind myself that exam is coming soon again and also to prevent myself from sleeping. You know, I'm a retarded sleeper. Perhaps better than the sleeperlogist in my class last time. And also in UTAR =)

-Signing off-
Posted on 5:43 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ January 29, 2010 at 3:59 PM

jia you..ian din sleep liao lo..