A Christian, I am

It's now 2.37a.m. and it just rained just now. Situation in my room is dark and gloomy and with the addition of the rain just now, it's rather quiet and peaceful. Perhaps thats why, I started thinking a lot again. I read through a lot of blogs and also some post of my friends in facebook of things especially on their "First time clubbing" and stuffs like that. That makes me actually wonder a lot and sometimes, it's kinda weird how things are progressing these days.

Myself, being raised from my family and also religion, things are somehow different compared to the ones my friends are having now. Well, for those who actually know me and deeply about my religion, I believe you people would understand what I mean. What the world are doing now, I do it not and for that, a lot of people would consider me a "coward" or something like that because I don't go for activities like that all the time and I would be sticking onto other "boring" activities. Tonight, I'm actually wondering how long can I hold onto this principles of mine.

As you would know, I'm now studying in Foundation that would lead me to the Mass Communication field, or perhaps the media field which would be more or less related to the business field. To be frank, I'm worried of the future especially on my future lifestyle. Everyone can see, the culture of the society and what they see in their eyes. Can I actually "be myself" despite these differences? Or perhaps, would I end up to be some kinda "outcast" as compared to the ones out there now?

How far would I go if I continue on to be like this? Closing myself to all these so-called "negative-factors" whereby sometimes we don't even know whether it's really negative. To be frank, I do not know. Perhaps I should really reconsider where am I actually heading now.

Alcoholic? Clubs? Smoking?
Of course, everyone is curious of it the first time
And curiousity kills
I'd rather not try

-Signing off-
Posted on 2:36 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: