Back

Yes, I'm back! After missing for quite some time. Well, to be frank, I'm really freaky busy these days with so many assignments due on the same date, week and a bunch of presentations after that. But well, I guess it ended and there's only one thing left now which is my finals. Hopefully, I'll be able to maintain my 4.0 CGPA .. Although I don't think its possible now. Hahah, judging from some of my coursework marks, I think I screwed my coursework. Lemme try to remember my mid term marks I got this sem

Webpage design: 38/50
Marketing: 27/30
Management: 39/40
Sociology: ??/50
Business: ??/40
Mass Comm: 42/50

I think I had a slight decrease especially in my webpage and mass comm. Urrgh. Well, pray hard for the assignments and reports marks, releasing next week.

Things that happened these days? Well, birthday celebrations I supposed.
Zhi Yong's aka Monkey's bird day
-PICTURE-

Yi Xiang's bird day and Suzanne's uh, birthday (can't use bird day)
-PICTURE-

Can't see picture?
Well, don't blame me, blame my housemates
Stealing all my line until I can't upload a simple 68kb photo.

-Signing off-
Posted on 10:25 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: