Sem 1 accomplished.

Well, as stated in the title above. My sem 1 in my foundation course in UTAR is officially completed with the release of the results for the final examinations. What my results are? Well, I'm satisfied with it and I need not to expose it to anyone so you're not gonna know it. *evil laughs*. If you beg me good enough them maybe I'm gonna tell you but I doubt it'll happen.

I still remember my old post about some lame equations which goes like this
Work hard + work smart + luck = Success


Seems that its true as it's proven by me now. Mwahahaha .

Just a rather short post to fill in the blanks as I wait for someone to online although my eyes aren't feeling good now. Rubbed it too much I guess, typical red and watery eyes of mine would never be cured. Sighs. Oh yeah, I'm taking my undang test finally after delaying it for like 1 year? Hahaha, lets see how it goes bah

-Signing off-
Posted on 3:57 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: