Attire changed!

Well, if you have normal eye sight like mine, you would realize that my blog changed it's attire since last night. Well, I kinda woke up too early in the morning with nothing to do, so I ended up looking around the net for some templates and well, I think I found a template of my favour. Therefore, I ended up spending the whole morning working on this template and this is the result of it. In case you still can't see whats different in my template, I'm posting it right here.

I changed my blog template and it had evolved from the ohsoblue template to the ohsoblack template as you can see as you are reading this post. Duh! Well, up to now, I'm satisfied with the outcome as I do not have much hazzle compared to the past time especially in retrieving information and linking blogs again and again but if I do miss you out in the blogroll, do post it up in the comment section. Not chatbox =)

Oh yeah, I can't seem to put the CSS code for borders for pictures as you can see in this post. Any good samaritan willing to help me out and insert the dumb border?? Had been trying for the past 30 mins and I can't find the correct position to put the code. Arrghh!! Well, will keep my readers updated in the future but not now because I'm lazy! Yes, I'm lazy. What do you expect? I'm in my SEM BREAK now so it's normal to be lazy.

- Signing off-
Posted on 8:20 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

Joseph Chan said... @ October 12, 2009 at 2:23 PM

Haha , u better check ur comment box. Got the "asdfasdsasdf".

Wai Keong said... @ October 12, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Nice shirt you have here for your blog. =)

Ken Wooi said... @ October 25, 2009 at 12:33 PM

ok now i know when.. =P

kenwooi.com