Problems

Why are there so many problems just ahead one road ???
Why doesn't it appear in the past but now ??
Everything is rushing down towards void ...
I really don't know what to do now ...

Confused , uncertain and fear is what I'm feeling now.
Why are there so many obstacles in this particular road of mine but not in the road of others ?? I really do not know what I can do anymore with problems occuring after another. I'm in fear of going to school tomorrow ... What's gonna happen ?? Can't anyone just predict it for me so that I'll be emotionally prepared ... What's ahead of me .. I really do not know ... Can I actually continue to move on through this journey or it stops here and everything ends here. I do not know ...
Posted on 1:30 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: