April Fool Day !!!

Guess what ???!!??!!
Yesterday was april fool's day -.- Hahaha -.-
Funny thing is I didn't actually fool anyone yesterday ... Okay is not that i didn't, is that I dont know how. Heheh ... Is it that it's me who can't fool anyone or I'm just too good to think of bad ways to fool people. Well , today was just a normal same old day which I have nothing to do but just trying to repel myself from getting fooled by some FOOLS -.- There's one person who tried to fool me .. but fail !! and it is ........ hahah ... better not writing names here else he/she would be upset about it. Or not ??

Do not know why but nowadays, I'm getting massive trouble from my eyes. Suddenly, my right eye is having the same problems again since I'm just looking at things flying around my eye sight again. Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise for me to get this problem, for me to appreaciate my eyes ?? lolz.. I dont think I'm capable of going out in the sun for long hours anymore coz when I do so, i realise that it gets worse. Gosh , what Am I supposed to do now at this condition. Really hope that this wont continue else I'll have big troubles in my exam this year. Darn it .. just hope it gets better soon.

One question !!!
Why do I get tired so easily nowadays even though i sleep for numerous amount of hours ??
Frankly , I do not know why but it seems that there's a lot of things which tires me off. Anyone having the same problem or have the solution ??


Dead Fantasy I and II.
Fantastic video created by MontyOum.
Watch it and you'll understand =)
Posted on 1:40 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: