Midnight Ponder

Man , time is really going very slow here as I'm rotting in this place .... My days are just plainly sleep, online , and eat ... Makes me fatter from day to day ... Can't someone get something for me to do ?? Most people say that after busying for 1 month last month, I should get some rest but i'm the hyperactive type yea ... Lemme something to do !!! I'm Rotting Here !!!!

Well, i've search for a FLV converter for around 2 days already and finally i've found it !! One of the best converter i've found and it works superbly ... Able to convert anything that u can say so if those who are hungry for these kinda stuffz ,feel free to ask me yea ... I'll be glad to help you with some payments ... *evil laugh*


Well , practically i only noticed this picture in Alex's blog not long ago
Heheh , it's the cute me !! I tot no one would even care to take photo of me .. but it seems that i'm quite popular too eh :) Well m it's 2.30 now and my eyes is suffering bcoz I'm typing with YELLOW !!! And mind you my bacground now is white =)


Posted on 2:22 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: