Trip To Sg. Klah

Hahaha , ever tried dipping your legs in a 50 Degree Celsius water and wait for it to heat up your feet ?? Well i tried it today coz i went to a hot spring ( Sg. Klah ) this morn till evening. For those who tried to call me but fail , well thats the reason . I went to a place near forest and mounts so no line. I slept at around 3 last night to find some sources to get a nice media player for this blog but ended up sadly without anything and I wake up at 7 this morning to get ready. 4 hours sleep only le !!! Imagine the tiredness. Well, it's indeed very fun and tiring as i slept in the car on the way home, causing a full cramp on my legs. Ouch !! Reached home and watch or perhaps "boil" TvB Drama , Dicey Business .. Watch till around now only start blogging again. Addicted le. Perhaps i'll continue watching after this post again !!!

My face isn't funny !! It's bcoz it's burning hot there !!!
Posted on 11:23 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: