Meaningful lessons

I've recently watch a lot of drama, variety shows and etc due to my free time and to be honest, I think I gained a lot from those programmes because these supposed-to-be-entertainment material gave me so much of the motivations I needed. 

1. The virtual marriage of "We got Married" made me realised that in every beginning, and ending awaits. We can't escape the ending, but we can choose to embrace the present, and work on making the best that we can of our life

2. The TVB Drama "A Change of Heart" taught me that the main reason why people dwell in sadness and unhappiness is because we were taught of the word "Forever, Eternal, and Everlasting". It is because of these words, it makes us felt that if something do not last forever, it is something not worth looking for; but the truth is, nothing on earth lasts forever and if we can live on with that belief, we would learn how to appreciate things as it goes, and life's worth much more living that way

3. Finally, a supposedly comedy TVB Drama "Awfully Lawful" taught me that nothing, and no choice is right or wrong because at different time, we weigh issues differently. Most of the time, we use a lot of time to weigh and decide on which would be the best choice, but unknowingly - we would've just lost the moment of your life, thus regretting your action. At the end of the day, you would've done nothing. Achieving nothing.

Just a little sharing and thoughts that I would like to share.

Signing off-
Posted on 2:34 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: