I think I found my light ....

After being on "Hibernation" mode for such a long period of time. I think I'd finally get to know what am I gonna do now that I am actually a graduated student. And honestly, sometimes it's a little weird how things worked out but perhaps this is an act of God. To be honest, it's been a very long time ever since I felt this confidence into the future. I'd wish I could write more about it, but I don't think it's something possible now. However, I guess I'll start thinking and planning instead. Lets just hope all things will go well from here on.

-Signing off-
Posted on 5:21 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Keng Huei said... @ July 7, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Go for something that you enjoy and think that u'd enjoy for the next 5-10 yrs of your life..
But there is always a trade-off for other personal needs - monetary, prospect etc etc.
But satisfaction and fulfilment is the key to hold you on for long in this crazy world :)