Of hardwork and sweat

Reflecting back on my formula to success post. I think things are really proven now. Somehow, I felt that sometimes, it's now what you do, or how you do a job which would give the results. But it's the chance you get and whether or not you grasp hold of it. This trimester's final exam is seriously a pain in the ass. Only after two papers and thing are already so tough. Comparing with the paper for the trimester before mine, it's as if one paper comes from cambridge and another from secondary school. A lot of my friends are already in the midst of failing the subjects.

Me? I'm not that bad
But what about what I'm aiming for?
Somehow, I feel that I can no longer reach towards it
I can feel it flying away from me

Readers, please do believe. Sometimes, it's not what you do and how you do it that matters. It still depends on some luck and whether you are given the chance or not. I wonder what would happen tomorrow during the mass communication examinations. Hopefully, I'll pull it through.

-Signing off-
Posted on 2:16 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: