Goodbye!~

.Taken during Mr. Joe's Final Lecture in Kampar.

I'm gonna leave Kampar later today!~ I'm not sure if I should be happy though, kinda adapted to the lifestyle here. Cycle around freely without an control by anyone unlike in Ipoh, to get out, I need a car, and sadly, I have no license and thus, I can't go out! really gonna get stucked in my home for the rest of the days in Ipoh. Anyway, was supposed to be sleeping now but somehow or rather my biological clock don't allow me to do so, and since Kimiro ask me to update blog, here am I writing a post to bid farewell with Kampar for tomorrow.

Really gonna miss a lot of things here. This trimester was somehow meaningful and also stressful due to the study factor. Having my final paper later and hopefully, things would turn out fine and my results would still be able to qualify me for the scholarship. Gonna miss the Mamak's here. Haji Ghany's Maggi Goreng Triple Pedas!~ Urrgh. Gonna miss my bike, although she's getting older and older, the colours are coming off very soon and her gears are practically spoilt. Well, shall see her next trimester and see if I can do any repair on her =).

Well, I'm practically crapping here. Shall review my 2nd trimester here when I get myself back to Ipoh I think since I would be SUPER free during that time. For those who wish to date me, do contact my manager. If you know who my manager is. Perhaps some fellas by the name of Amornrad Rattanakthada would know who my manager is =)

-Signing off-
Posted on 3:19 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

tuankedaitehtarik said... @ February 7, 2010 at 4:17 AM

ahahah
do u really hav to tag me like that?

yeah people,
i know who the manager is
but u have to ask him urself
cz i aint gonna tell ya :)

Unknown said... @ December 23, 2016 at 4:58 AM

hye do have Amornrad Rattanakthada contact num

Unknown said... @ December 23, 2016 at 4:58 AM

hye do have Amornrad Rattanakthada contact num