Pondering

Hence the topic
I'm wonder how would SPM turn out for me after studying so 'hard'
Can't sleep tonight

BUT

not because I'm worried of my SPM examinations
It's just that I slept throughout the whole morning and afternoon and evening
How am I supposed to sleep at night too??

______________________________________________________________________________

Ok, cut all the crap 
Just a very short update so that I can fill in my extra time that should be used to study
1 more day and the war starts
I'm kinda like waiting for it but don't want it to come 
When it comes, a lot of things will start to move away
Oh well , we'll see what are the changes that will happen when that happen 

Sure thing is SPM would never come again anymore .. 
So,
It's NOW or NEVER
Posted on 3:38 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: