Last and Final in my Life

Today is the day where everything ends for most of the form 5 students in my school ... It's finally the last paper for SPM 2008 (except for some pitiful accounts students and some art stream students). I wouldn't have to step foot into that hot and stuffy exam hall again !! Not much of a post here .. I think there'll be more tomorrow since I'll be going to MP for the final dinner with my classmates .. then thats e end =) Gonna go hardcore gaming soon and since I'm gonna get COD4 soon (I know I'm outdated) I'm gonna shoot everyone off =)

______________________________________________________________________________

Last Mission - Destroy SPM in my life
Mission Briefing
ID - English, Science and Technology aka EST
Type  - Writings in black and white
Age - Officially starts at 11.30 and ends at 3.00 (breaks in between)
Rating - 1.00/5.00 (easy)


!! Lets Roll !!

Posted on 2:39 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: