Ended And A New Chapter Begins

SPM HAD COME TO AN END
And well, boreness is haunting me already
Everyday I'll just wake up and game the whole day

I practically can't believed that the day almost all of the form 5's are waiting were just a boring one.. Practically I still can do anything at all ... yet ... I have so much things I wanna do but practically I'm still lazying around here ... Some might ask what do I expect for this year's SPM result of mine ?? Well, we'll see after 5 months perhaps .. Dont wanna talk bout it here coz it's quite anti-climax here as it is HISTORY now.. I'll never ever sit back for SPM ever again ... Unless I failed SPM which is by failing BM .. Now,  would I ?? lolz
Anywayz, the night after SPM was fun .. At least I think it is .. But I think it's a bit pro-longed (you would understand what I mean).. We went to MP for some steamboat .. We'll, it's already the last meal where my class 4sc1/5sc1 can ever sit together and chat again .. I guess our group was the noisiest and the most retarded ones there.. Pictures were taken .. but sadly, it's not with me .. might post it up when I get it =) But , there are some pictures of some retards on that night.. Haha .. We shall see who are they
4sc1/5sc1 sleepologist =)  -> Retard number 1
Desmond aka NganGor -> Retard number 2
Sai kit ?? (He went to the wrong class party) -> Retard number 3
Andy aka Starfish (look at the hands !!) who's beside ?? -> Retard number 4
It's LOUIS !! -> Retard number 5

_________________________________________________________________________

Besides that, we've the ice-cream gang in MP, they eat ice-cream like never before .. Who are they, we'll we are about the see them in the following pictures =) Look at them, they are eating ice-cream in plates like their major meal instead of eating seafoods !!
Yan hoe (His face reminds me of something>.<) -> retard number 6
I guess u know him -> Retard number 1

         After that night, everything was boredom ... went to school the next day to return books but well .. the teachers screwed our mood bcoz of some stupid reasons .. just too bad .. anywayz, these are the ones who came to MP that night.. 1/3 of the people went home early.. and 1/3 didn't come .. so we have 1/3 of the class in this picture ...

5sc1 ^_^


I guess thats all for now
Signing off 
.
.
.
^.^
Posted on 1:36 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Anonymous said... @ December 1, 2008 at 8:25 AM

Sorry la brother, cannot make it to
MP... Really want to but I'm going
overseas. Hope to see you again soon. Remember, friends forever and
I'm your best friend!! *annoyed Jeff...*