Trials ??

Drowning with books

            Having my trials currently ... Last week wasn't that bad but ain't that good either ... Well , will just have to hope for the best now .. The real war hasn't begin yet actually coz last week was mainly language, moral and the so-called simple maths .. I'll be having physics paper 3 tml .. Really do not have any confidence in it now... Really don't know what's gonna happen... Just pray for my luck eh .. Many things happen throughout last week but I dont think I'll be writing much here coz I am lazy dont have the time ( if you treat this as an excuse ). Well, just wish me luck .. I'll nid a lot of them .. Hahah .. Till then .. 

My stack of notes needed to be done tonight



Signing off from here right now
I'm not homo-sexual but
Love ya lots

=)
Posted on 12:18 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: