Early Morning Post

Exams
Exams
Exams

Thats what I've been doing for the past 3 weeks

Blogging quite early in the morning now ... Well , I kinda did not sleep thoughout the night coz I woke up at around 3.30 today .. Slept at 9.15+ after watching "The Four" in astro despite sleeping for 3 hours in the afternoon.. I wonder what makes me so tired ?? 

Cut the crap... I woke up, started studying again till around 5.30 (if you understand what's my studying). A lot of catching up to do is what I realise especially my add-maths .. Well, good luck.. Re-learning everything in 1 months time and get A during SPM.. Hahah .. mission impossible .. 


Anywayz ,
I'm having my Chemistry and Biology paper 3 today.
Most importantly,
add-maths paper 1

Well , killer subjects .. 


Just hope i remember how to do my addmaths and not to fail AGAIN -.- 
-it's been a tradition for me to fail all addmaths exams - 
=)
Posted on 5:47 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: