Back To Myself


Who Am I Actually ??
Trying to give a brief summary about myself then ...

  1. I don't do things without any benefits. If I don't see reasons in doing things, I'll never do it

  2. I'm someone who keep things to myself. If u wanna dig out my secrets or even normal stuffz, you'll have a though time

  3. I don't do things in front of people. If you don't see me doing things, that doesn't mean that I never do it before

  4. If I keep quiet and do not say anything, this just means that I'm thinking whether I should be saying it out or not, fearing that anything might happen if I do so.

  5. I'm rebellious and hates following orders. I would never do things once being told or ordered to. Even if it's right. I'll delay that order and do it the next time and not instantly

  6. I hide all my feelings and actions. If I tend to act stupidly or "tidak apa" towards something, that doesn't mean that I don't care at all. It's just that I don't wanna show it out

  7. I won't fight back unless I know that it's correct. I practically agrees with anything under the sun unless I know that the particular thing done is wrong.

  8. I don't like doing other people's job. I will only do things which are in my area of conductivity. Not less and not more than that.

  9. I ain't getting any clear eye sights for about 3 months already, and it ain't getting better at all

  10. Finally, I'm just the ordinary ME. I can change but I don't think that there's any need unless it's a big problem. It's no longer me if i change to suit others

Well, I guess that's all for now ~~



Posted on 10:37 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: