Absence

Well, first of all ... Sorry for being invisible or perhaps absent in this blog for such a long time. Frankly, a lot of things come into my mind where I actually wanted to insert into this blog but its just that I didn't have the time to do so.. Or perhaps, with my internet going down for almost 5 days, It actually made me lose interest in putting up those stuffz Recently, well .. things happens but this 2 weeks, things really seemed very calm with nothing happening. This is what worries me actually.. Things gets so calm and nice and out of the sudden, big things comes out ( Just like how tsunami takes place eh ?? )



20/06/08
I believe most of you know what took place on this particular day don't you ?? It's the Perak States Finals. Well, every year I'll be there for this competition. This year, it's a bit different because I'm the spectator now. Everything was alright the whole morning till I actually reached the stadium at 5.00pm ( Yeah I know I got there very early ). The emptyness that fills deep into myself at that time was inexplainable. This got worse when I actually walked around looking at the other bands doing warmups and getting heated up for this competition. I felt that I've something missing in myself at that moment. It's very weird since I tot that I've actually put this issue down few months ago and when I actually step on the field once again after all the performances. Well uh , How shud I put it ..

Well,
I missed this year's competition and perhaps I regretted for not joining though I know the circumstances if I've taken part. ** Things gets even worse when ppl tend to complain to me after the competition **'


Nan hwa Rehearsing Their Formation

AMC Opener

Hmm, I think most of the people in my batch got this feeling as well and thats why I actually see a lot of difference in themselves. Sometimes I wonder, why this didn't happen much earlier where things can be changed earlier and not to be delayed till this period ?? IF things would have took place earlier then I guess it would be a more interesting year 2008. Frankly, it's just too late.. TOO late ..


Tomorrow would be the last day that I'll be the chairman of the band. Regarding this, I do not know whether I'm happy that I'll be able to release myself from this post or not. Some parts tells me that I dont want it to be released but another says that I wanna get out of this ASAP. What Am I actually thinking ?? Well, answers would be exposed sooner enough coz no matter how much I think into this, answers would definitely be exposed this saturday. Sighs, Can't Believe That'll be the last days already...

I'll be back to help out with the band though provided my presence wouldn't cause any problem but from what that have been planned. Hope that it would actually take place and not just a plan. Words without action is considered nothing and I believe that it's true..


Will Be Posting Up More Tomorrow ... Hopefully ...
Have lots to say but the time is little ...
Just too bad -.-
Till then , byez
Posted on 3:39 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

Ken Wooi said... @ July 14, 2008 at 2:26 AM

you went there to watch the rehearsal? lol