The One Chance: The Turning Point


I'm brought into the situation of pondering on the word chance, or opportunity

A simpler term that can be used perhaps is the word "Luck"

Everyone in this world, especially famous ones usually have the 'ONE' factor, or perhaps moment that changes their life. Well, even in games like Leagues of Legend, it simply takes ONE mistake, or ONE opportunity taken  in order to simply win the whole game, or losing it all together. 

Bringing it back to a game of soccer, basketball or even to a simple game of chess

Sometimes, the determining factor of failure or success is very simple

It's just this ONE chance

Whether it's taken or not, THAT makes the difference


Then it made wonder 

When will such 'chance' appear before me?

Or perhaps it had actually appeared, just that I don't noticed it


I'm actually pretty frustrated with life these days as although I want to continue moving on, pushing forward, there seemed to be so many limiting factor stopping me. Obviously, being myself, I can fight to move forward, but it's simply not what I want to do because it will eventually go 'over' my principalities. 


And yes, because of such situation, I'm stuck here, waiting.

Sometimes I felt as if I just need that ONE chance

Just once, to prove myself


But honestly, I do not know when it'll come

Perhaps by writing this, it'll serve as a reminder for me


To take it and embrace it when it comes.

I just need that ONE chance.

Just ONE to make the turning point of my life
Posted on 3:13 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: