Reflections

I love it during the night when I'm alone in my room as it is one of the best chances for me to reflect on myself.

I was browsing through the pictures taken from the UTAR Band Night 2010 just now and somehow I realised that I'm actually getting more and more introverted from day to day, which means I'm getting more and more nerdy as what I do when I'm free is mainly on sleeping, studying and online chatting.

Which makes me start to wonder

"Since when did I start to become such a nerd?"

Honestly, being a jack of all trades also known as masters of none is what I am in the past. I'd take every single job available to keep myself busy and I gain lots of experience and knowledge from doing so, yet none of them achieves perfection due to my "chin chai lah" attitude.

Now? I only see myself as an ordinary student in which no one actually knows who studies for exam and live an ordinary life and other than that, I'm just a nobody. By aiming into perfection for my academic, I've sacrificed something I enjoy most last time, performance, engaging in activities and "wasting time" doing extra things rather than academic.

I honestly wonder, where would I be in the future if this continues on. I'd definitely want to live my University life as happening as possible, but it doesn't seem to be happening at all at this stage. Should I actually step out of my comfort zone right now?

-Signing off-

Just something to feast your eyes upon, since I'm feeling handsome today

Posted on 6:02 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: