Operation: Codename - "SATWMAHAGNSL"

Again, I'm posting an entry early in the morning which brings about only two deduction of what actually happened that I can actually post an entry this early which is either I'm getting more and more hardworking or perhaps, I didn't sleep at all again for the whole night. Sighs.

Yeah, I didn't sleep throughout the whole night again today and I think I really need to solve this problem today and thus I'm now taking the initiative to initiate operation codenamed as below:-

"Stay awake the whole morning
and have a good night sleep later"

In short: SATWMAHAGNSL

Yeah, there's a need for me to do it as I have loads of things waiting to be done by myself and I can't afford to screw up my biological clock again else I'll be in deep sheeeeet *lol*or hot soup*Yummy*

Thus, I'm not gonna sleep for the whole day today by getting into campus at 8am and come back just for my dinner and *crash*. Well, you'd know what happened when i write the word crash when I reach home.

Anyhow, wish me luck as I start operation "SATWMAHAGNSL" Cool name isn't it? Hahaha

-Signing off-
Posted on 6:08 AM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: