Future

Whats ahead of me now?
For those who do not know, I'm going to UTAR to further my studies(at least that's whats happening now). Just hope everything goes well there. It ain't gonna be easy IMO but I'll just have to live with it and see how it goes. What am I taking ?? I'm taking my foundation in arts first and then continue on with mass communication in advertising.

Wish me luck
Just a short update of information of myself

- Signing off -
Posted on 11:20 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

Anonymous said... @ March 23, 2009 at 5:39 PM

all the best! =)

kenghuei said... @ April 12, 2009 at 5:07 AM

gd luck and do ur best!
this course should not be very tough I guess..but the only thing is that u were all along in science..so u need the foundation in arts first ba I think..else, it may not be easy at the start..
anyway, just study hard and don't game so much anymore ya! :P