Every beginning have an ending

Congratulations to me because I've finally completed Persona 4 with all 3 endings watched.


*clap,clap,clap*

The game was simply superb, but too bad everything needs to end no matter what. In fact, I was touched by the ending when the MC leaves the place. Especially when teddie said this phrase. 

"No matter how far are we from each other, the bonds which we had forged wouldn't be broken easily"

Perhaps that's something that I have to really take it into my heart as a lot of my friends are already leaving this small town Ipoh ^_^. As for myself, I do not know where my future lies but time will still pass no matter what. I don't care though since I must finish my Persona 3 FES before I can start thinking.


Results are in 3 days ??
Lets see how it goes.
I ain't afraid of the result for myself coz I knew I did the best that I could but I'm just afraid that it'll dissapoint the people around me. I've been dissapointing a lot of people since years ago. My music teacher in Yamaha, during my PMR, even at the time when I was the BL. Now at SPM ?? I wonder what'll happen. 

Well
Coming up next in 3 days

*Pray*
Posted on 4:39 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 1 Comments »

1 comments:

kenghuei said... @ April 12, 2009 at 5:09 AM

"No matter how far are we from each other, the bonds which we had forged wouldn't be broken easily"

=)