Time Flies ~~

Well, one word which can be used to describe what I feel .. 
-- Time Flies --

Without a trace, it's now the end of the month of october already. Which means, it's around 2 - 3 weeks before my SPM examinations. Weird thing is .. I'm not feeling anything but instead I feel even more relaxed compared to my trial examination. What does this mean ?? Well, I do not know... Had been drilling myself with loads of past year papers and model papers bcoz the fact is .. I do not know what to study anymore. Everytime I open a book, it seems that I know everything .. But when I start doing the questions. Its obvious that I know nothing. Something I actually realised is actually not to have any pre-conception before even facing it. I alwiz had the concept that Additional Mathematics is hard and tough. But now I realise it isn't that hard after all. BUT IT'S NOT EASY TOO.

Today is the 22nd of October already. It's 2 days past my birthday but I'm STILL gonna blog about it. Well, this year's birthday is considered one of the birthdays which I received the most gift's or maybe even greetings. For those who wished me through sms and I didn't reply.. Sorry, I'm kinda busy these few days >.< 

One day b4 20/10/08, went out for a dinner to 'celebrate' it earlier. Went to Mapo Restaurant opposite Jusco and well, ate there till my stomach bloated the whole night. Finshed my pokemon diamond on that day too. Hahaha. Well, when the food came in, I wanted to take some photos to comemorate this day. Thankfully, I brought my camera phone with me .. So, I took it out and wanted to take a snapshot. Unfortunately, when i brought up my camera, what I see is this 

This is what happened when I turned around and took my phone

The most important part !! The present[s] yeah !!Lets have a look at the present.. Most of the presents were given earlier though. So, they are playing cheat .. Hahaha .. lets have a look at it.
The ones who gave gifts for me are actually only 3 person. See if u can guess who are those people and who gave what for me ?? Many thanks for those who actually did something for my birthday =)

Mr Barney holing Mr Letter with twinkle-twinkle little star

I have another one from my mother =) Well, it's a wallet which goes like this

BUMS wallet.. The best wallet for BUMS like me =P


Well I think that's all for now
Signing off from here
Posted on 11:31 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: