Ending Journey

SPM is like weeks ahead ... 24 days more to be exact ... It seems that everything is gonna end very soon and right after that ... I'm no longer gonna be a secondary school student anymore ... Is it good news ?? Or is it bad news ?? Hahah .. I'll have to wait for it to take place right after 27th November 2008. Marks the last paper of my SPM examinations ... EST !! .. I dont think I'm gonna do anything with that subject since I dont even know what to do with it .. Hahaha

Life nowadays isn't that great but it isn't bad either way .. Reflecting back, I used to be alwiz putting a grip in what I have and will not let go upon it but well, I was wrong .. Sometimes, when things are released and let to go on its own, it does have a positive effect. Some of the realistic changes that I actually realised in me is ...
  • I'm ACTUALLY happier now
  • Things which I taught impossible turns up to be possible after all
  • Do it rather than thinking so much crap which turn up to be nothing at all
I'm very glad that the changes around me actually changed. Thus allowing me to actually ENJOY my school life now *I've nvr enjoyed school life as much as the past 1 month*  Even things as bad as things which u can never think of can still be used as a laughing stalk as laughters still manage to break out from it.. Well, thats life ^_^

Back to SPM .. 
I'll just put on my trial exam's result here ba 

BI        - 83
MM     - 83
EST     - 73
BM      - 72
CHEM - 66
BIO     - 63
MO      - 63
PHY    - 62
SEJ      - 32
MT      - 30

Not good =.= 
I have only 2A1's, 2B3's, 1B4, 3C5's and 2G9's .. 
There's still time , would be hoping to push up my ABC's into A's and G's to at least B3 .. 
Just gotta do what I gotta do =)
Wish me luck !!

Posted on 11:54 PM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: