A purpose

Everyone have a purpose

Everyone needs a purpose

A purpose to carry out task, to get things done

A purpose serves as a way to drive people onwards

Or sometimes even the opposite, to pull people back off

But it's not important at all 

because

the most important thing is that this "purpose" is there, it's present

Me? I do not have any; or perhaps, I've lost my purpose in everything I do these days. Every single day, hour, minute and seconds of my life is spent on things that I don't even know its usage. I'd wished I had some time to think things out, but the unfortunate fact is that I have none. 

I wanna get into my 'cave' and leave everything behind to start anew. But it seemed so hard because the work and commitments comes never-endingly. Run as I may, but I can't just escape myself from it. I don't need a break, but I want to see the light.

I want to know what am I to do at this situation.

Sometimes I wished I have someone to talk to

But I know, I'll never get things to be 'said'

I'm just not someone who blurt things out

Everything's in a mess, every single thing



But life goes on



Posted on 8:20 PM by Jeffery Chan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: