Week Of illness ^^


Sorry for the long absence .. Well for those who do not know what happen, i had a terrible weeks with aunty German Measles aka Rubella, high fever, flu, swollen gums and cough for the whole week. Terribly bad but I'm still alive now so no worries at all ^^. Anyhow, this darn sickness actually took 1/2 of my whole holidays and tomorrow I'll be leaving for Camerons already. This means that I've used up my whole holidays eh ?? Thats great, I used up all without even blinking my eyes. How fast time passes >.<


AND !!

SPM trials is expected to be on the 8th of september 2008 and guess what ?? I'm not ready at all .. I should've been using this time to studee but end up lying down on couches and beds the whole day, hardly able to eat .. darn !!! Well, pray I'll be able to face it le .. At least la a 'b' for each subject .. Best is 6 - 7 A's coz based on Mr. Leong K.C.'s "special formula to SPM results" which goes like this .. hmm ...


SPM Results = SPM Trials Results + 3 to 4 'A'


So, if i get 7 ... Then the equations goes like this ...
SPM Results = ( 7 + 3 ) A = 10A

Hahahaha , pray that that'll happen ...
Posted on 5:00 AM by Jefferychan and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments: